- In God’s unconditional love for all people.
- In response to God’s love, we are called to passionately love God and one another.
- In hospitality toward all which becomes a sign of our faith in Jesus Christ.
- In Christian community.
- In lively worship and music.
- In serving God by serving those in need and those who are poor.
- In trusting the Holy Spirit to transform our lives and change our hearts.
We believe, there is one true God, revealed in scripture as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- God the Father is the creator and sustainer of the universe and everything in it. He is the source and fullness of love.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified and died. He rose from the grave after three days, defeating sin and death. He ascended into heaven and will return one day to reign on earth in power and glory.
- The Holy Spirit is given to all who accept Christ as their savior, and whose power transforms the believer to become more Christ-like.
We believe, the Bible is God’s Word, divinely inspired, and reveals his unconditional love for the world. It is our guide for living and the foundation of our Christian faith.
We believe, salvation is the unmerited gift from God, offered through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, and is received by grace through faith in Him.