The VISION of Women’s Ministry is to love one another as Christ has loved us – and to provide a welcoming environment where women can support, affirm and encourage each other toward spiritual growth by:
- Developing authentic, caring relationships with other women
- Supporting the spiritual and physical needs of each other
- Cultivating each woman’s gifts, interests and talents
- And sometimes, just getting away and having fun!
We realize this through connecting, growing and serving together:
- CONNECT – We are building heartfelt, meaningful relationships with the women in our community by taking time to nurture and encourage each other in our life journey.
- GROW – We are deepening our spiritual faith by spending time together in God’s Word, through prayer and personal sharing.
- SERVE – We are supporting our church family and world community by giving our time and talents to meet the needs of others through tangible expressions of God’s love.
Women’s Ministry meets on the first and third Saturday of each month at 9:00 – 10:30 AM. Check out our Events page for more details about upcoming gatherings!
Women’s Ministry and Bible Study
Meets the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month 9:00-10:30AM
For information contact Carol Taylor