Sunday Service – Open for attendance PLUS live streamed
May 31 @ 10:00 am
We are planning on opening for services on Sunday, May 31 at 10:00 am, the Feast of Pentecost, and the birth of the church. We have lots of emotions going on; we have missed you, we are excited to see you, but we are also very cautious because of Covid-19, and do not want anyone to be put at risk.
If for some reason, you have a chronic condition that puts you at risk, you do not feel safe or comfortable coming back to church at this time, please know we completely understand and we want you to watch our service on Facebook Live.
If you are planning on attending, please note the following:
• Face masks are strongly recommended.
• The church building will open at 9:30 am. Please do not come any earlier.
• Deacons will be at the entrances to greet you.
• Collection baskets will be at the doors, for you to place your gift in.
• There will be a limited seating capacity of 150 chairs, that are socially distanced. Please do not move the chairs.
• Social distancing is important so there can be no hugging (sorry!), only “air hugs”!!! Now, there is a new term!
• Bottled water will be available as you enter.
• There will be no bulletins, the words to the songs will be on the television screens.
• We will not be holding hands at the Our Father.
• For communion, only the Body of Christ will only be distributed. It will be done by our deacons, who will wear masks, gloves, and use tongs to place the bread in your hand. Deacons will come to you at your seat.
• There will be no distribution of the Blood of Christ. We will receive symbolically for the community.
• Unfortunately, after our service there will be no coffee and donuts. It will be important to immediately return to your car.
• The gift shop will be open, the number of folks will be limited to five people, please remember to socially distance yourself from others in the gift shop.